BONPET PORTABLE FIRE EXTINGUISHERS
Easy and safe to use, a fire extinguisher for everyone who likes classics.
The fire extinguisher is used for extinguishing initial fires, especially for extinguishing burning fats and oils in restaurants, kitchens, cantinas, engine houses, workshops, farms, warehouses, etc. Used for fires of classes A, B, F and up to 1000V.
- Manual use.
- Indoor and outdoor usage.
- Doesn’t cause any additional damages (such as dust).
- 2-year warranty and 20-life span, if properly maintained.
- Effective against all types of fires (A, B, C, F).
- Human and environmentally friendly (without halons).
- Slovenian product.
Preparations for extinguishing with the Bonpet extinguisher: we release the hose, extract the fuse, press on the release lever, press on lever of the handle, we point the stream of liquid on the source of the fire and move the handle right to left.
Bonpet portable fire extinguishers are under constant pressure and come without a handle. When the fuse is removed the handle only needs to be pressed for the extinguisher to be activated. It can be clearly seen on the pressure gauge.
Each extinguisher has instructions for use, but reading them immediately before use is impossible. Read them now so it’s not too late!
Maintenance of portable fire extinguishers has to be done in fixed time schedules by an “expert”, or skilled person following National and European laws. Instructions for service and maintenance must be strictly followed in accordance with the manufacturer’s instruction.
- Portable fire extinguisher: Bonpet 2L
- Volume: 2L Bonpet liquid
- Fire fighting capability 2L: 8A, 55B, 25F
- Dimensions: 375 x 110 mm
- Weight: 4,0 kg
- portable fire extinguisher: Bonpet 6L
- Volume: 6L Bonpet liquid
- Fire fighting capability 6L: 27A, 144B, 75F
- Dimensions: 580 x 150 mm
- Weight: 10,2 kg